Cooking courses for groups
Would you like to enjoy unique culinary experiences not only at the table, but also by the stove? At Tundra cooking course, you and your friends will prepare a delicious meal under the guidance of Chef Jarmo Pitkänen. Choose the most suitable from our selection of menus and gather a group of friends or customers together for a great evening!
Local delicacies such as flame-roasted salmon or sautéed reindeer, as well as international ingredients such as caviar or king crab are easy to cook with the expert help of a professional chef. You can also learn how to use wild food and herbs to season your dishes.
- Ideal group size 6–20 people.
- Course duration approx. 4–6 hours.
- Price according to chosen menu, minimum billing €800 per group.
The Course Includes
- Chef’s introduction to the dishes and wines selected for the course
- Recipes for the prepared menu
- Cooking course in a professional kitchen
- Three-course dinner prepared during the course
- Drinks are selected according to the chosen menu, and they are not included in the price